In case you haven’t noticed, we’ve been incrementally upgrading BoomBox components to 2.3 which is planned for final release in December 2016. We’re happy to announce the release of the BoomBox User Manager version 2.3 which contains fixes and feature requests supplied by the community in the bug tracker, in our ticket system and in social media. Here is the list of features and changes:
- More restrictive form validation to ensure against user errors resulting in the Auto-DJ not starting
- User Alias is now required to support DJ-pages on SoniXFM.com
- Completely reworked the email and send credentials composer
- Simplified the event scheduling system. Made it easier to setup Guest DJ’s
- User interface enhancements including animating the save button
- OSHA compliant interface upgrades to facilitate the use of screen readers.
We’ve also updated out documentation which can be viewed here.